Monday, July 25, 2005

Don't expect much...

because I sure don't. Blogging seems to be the craze as of late, and I've never been one to enthusiastically jump on a craze's bandwagon. In other words, I am assuming this will be short-lived, but I'll enjoy spewing opinions and thoughts out into such a format for the time being, even if noone reads. The three specific reasons I have chosen to create such an outlet of thought:
1) There are very few out there who are remotely interested in what I say and do, so I hope this serves as a slight connection.
2) I know my humor is not entirely unique, so I plan to use this as a way to distribute things I find funny and entertaining to those who agree (and need a laugh).
3) I don't WANT to talk about sports; I NEED to talk about sports. Seth isn't around anymore to discuss and debate and Kody doesn't have a broad enough awareness of the sportsworld, so to feed my addiction I plan on posting the occasional outcries/praises/arguments pertaining to sports, foolishly believing someone would read them and care. (I always welcome feedback.) If unimportant athletic events don't interest you, skip them.
I'll try to avoid talking about myself, stating the obvious, and simply venting frustration that doesn't relate to something going on in the world. Oh, and politics. If you want the latter, visit Kurt and Nate on the link to the side.
Eh, I'm tired of writing. I am leaving now.

1 Comments:

Blogger radar said...

Guido! Yes, it is true you are not a fan of fads. how long did it take for you to get a cell phone?

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home