Thursday, October 13, 2005

Good for a Laugh

This is absolutely the most hilarious Road Apple poem I've ever heard. No rhyme scheme, no correct grammar, no anything. Damn, how did Nims write this and think it MADE SENSE?! I don't know, but I think it is perfect the way it is:

So there I was getting ready
For a Sunday afternoon with Krueger and Bunge
That's when I noticed I was almost out of gas
But they both said but not from your ass
So I pulled up to the gas station and got out
Where the hell was my gas cap, what was this all about?
I got back in the car after I remembered it was on the other side
Bunge and Krueger laughed at my stupidity
I'll fix this, I said as I threw it in reverse
I popped the clutch doing a complete 180
I sat there a minute confused
Why the hell didn't that work?
While I was sitting there staring at the pump Bunge and Krueger just stared at me
Finally, Bunge said, "What the hell are you doing?"
You didn't change to the right side
Oh yeah, I guess I didn't.

Nims should write a book, don't you agree?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home